Search results

1. Lnapier

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Funny story about small water spots... (not too gross) My sister-in-law was visiting the US for the first time from Australia. All the toilets "back home" have small water spots, typically a dual flush design (they've been very concerned about water conservation for many years, so it's been a...
  2. Lnapier

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Pictures please?!? We're considering this toilet (and the Caroma) for a bath remodel, and we have small children in the house. I haven't seen this toilet locally yet (I'm in a fairly isolated area in CA), so any way someone could post pictures of the plastic trapway open to the back? In one...
  3. Lnapier

Painting the OUTSIDE of a cast iron tub.

Rustoleum works - 10 years and counting. Hi, I painted an old stripped clawfoot cast iron tub about ten years ago, and it looks great now. No rust has spotted through the paint. I probably should have had the interior refinished, but meant to replace it at some point anyway, but haven't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks