Search results

1. GregoryR

Humming Sound from Boiler Electrical Component

Hello, As far as I can remember, this piece has been the cause of a humming noise. Any ideas on what this does and if I could easily replace it? Thanks! Gregory
  2. GregoryR

Boiler Pipes hot when heat has been off for months? Boiler used for DHW.

Hello all, I currently have a 25ish year old Weil McClain boiler. We have yet to use the heat up here in Maine(thankfully), so the boiler is only being used for DHW via tankless coil right now. I've noticed that the main hot water outlet coming out the top of the boiler is very hot, all the...
  3. GregoryR

Proper settings Enertrol

Hello, Could any of you help me with setting this thing (outdoor reset) up properly? People on this site were a real good help last time I had questions, and I thank all of you for your time.
  4. GregoryR

Aquastat(?) on Forced Hot Water Weil-McClain(about 25 years old)

Hello, I am very glad I found these forums, and really hope somebody can help. I recently compiled some data from my heating bills. The single oil furnace does the domestic hot water, and the hot water for the baseboard heat. All laundry is done in cold. The home is about 1300 sq ft with about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks