Search results

1. Texas Brit

What kind of price should I expect for this job? (replacement of galvanized pipe)

Howdy -- I posted about a week ago with pictures of water damage caused by a leak in my old galvanized water pipe. I subsequently located the source of the leak at the elbow joint just before the water line enters the house through the concrete foundation. I am now ready to call in a...
  2. Texas Brit

Leak where galvanized water pipe enters house through concrete foundation

Howdy -- I would be extremely grateful if members of the forum could take a look at the photos below and give me some advice on how to tackle the problem I am facing. We have an old house in Houston, Texas, built in 1950. Our policy is to do necessary maintenance without overspending, because...
  3. Texas Brit

Extreme corrosion! Check out these photos.

We installed a tankless water heater in our attic about three years ago -- mainly to save space. It has worked fine but I was up in the attic recently and noticed that we have some pretty severe corrosion around the valves and plumbing connections beneath the water heater. You can see this on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks