Search results

1. Dcorazal

Need help with Carrier Furnace and LP connection

I connected up the wiring from the thermostat and powered up the furnace. Taped interlock switch for the front panel. After studying the wiring diagram I realized that part of the LP conversion kit there is pressure switch added to the furnace so it won't turn on with no gas pressure. I...
  2. Dcorazal

Having toruble dropping pump down well

Help! I have my new pump attached to the 1 1/4 poly pipe and I can get the pipe down about 80 feet of my 100 feet and then is gets hung up on something. I have a 5" cast iron well casting and believe the pump is getting hung up on a splice where the 5†pipe is spliced. When I bought the...
  3. Dcorazal

40 gallon Electric water heater wire and breaker sizing question

I bought a house that the copper was stolen including the water heater. I plan on installing a cheap 40 gal Rheem 6year. I have to run wiring because that is also gone. I am confused about the wiring and breaker. One feature of the heater is that it has Dual 4500 watt heating elements for...
  4. Dcorazal

Pump and Tank stolen

I am buying a side by side duplex (double bungalow) that has had all the pluming stolen including the well and tank. I have little experience with wells but have done a lot of research and have a few questions about the well install and hope I can get some expert advice. Here’s what I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks