Search results

1. AlaskaPanic

Air gap to disposal question

forgot to mention the water that mysteriously seeps at the base of the kitchen faucet and soap dispenser doesn't do it continuously. seems to be connected to when we run the dishwasher, but i can't be certain
  2. AlaskaPanic

Air gap to disposal question

recently got new countertops and had the countertop guys install the new kitchen faucet and air gap. they had to move the disposal to the right side to accommodate the depth of the new sink. anyway, first time they ran the 7/8 hose under the drain pipe and back up into the disposal...
  3. AlaskaPanic

Garage floor drain question

1st post on the forum Garage floor drain backing up when wife washes clothes. we have a private well and septic. after the wash is done it does go back down, but if I shine a flash light i can see water standing(down in the pipe a ways). In alaska some people recommend pumping their septic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks