Search results

1. Abe Cubbage

Bathtub/shower drip

It's not bottoming out. The round hole that the wrench goes through is big enough to allow the wrench to make it to the square hole. I will post pictures. *edit* I mean the wrench will not make it past the valve seat.
  2. Abe Cubbage

Bathtub/shower drip

@hj I did not replace the valves, someone else did. It's a long story that is not relevant. @cwhyu2 Yes, that looks just like the wrench I bought. The smallest part of the wrench is too large to fit in the valve seat hole.
  3. Abe Cubbage

Bathtub/shower drip

I am trying to stop my bathtub faucet from dripping. It's a 3 knob design and the drip is coming from the cold valve. The valves and washers are new. The valve seat for the cold side is deeply pitted. The valve seats have a square hole in the middle. The internet tells me that they can be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks