Search results

1. Jp102

What to do with the fresh air intake

I have a 95% furnace with a two 3" pvc pipes (exhaust and combustion supply) and my water heater is the same (two pvc pipes (exhaust and combustion). Fireplace is a direct vent as well (not power venting). So in terms of combustion make up air, I'm ok. The delema is what to do with the 6"...
  2. Jp102

Rheem "Normal fault detected"

I have a Rheem RGRM 90k furnace and was counting the flasning red led to see what my AC airflow was and noticed that the STATUS led was steady on. Manual states that this is "Normal fault detected". Anyone know what this means?
  3. Jp102

A/C start-up intermittent start up issue

I have a Rheem RGRM09 2 stage furnace with Carrier A/C unit. A couple of times this summer I've come home and the A/C compressor has been on, but the blower fan is not running. The system is iced up and when I shut the system down for ten minutes and turn it back on everything starts up and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks