Search results

1. Gary Beach

A/C start-up intermittent start up issue

Is it a Heat Pump? They detect ice in the Heat Pump mode, but normally not in A/C mode. Not unless it has an airflow switch in the air handler supply duct.
  2. Gary Beach

I would try eliminating that April air thermostat. See what that does. "Circulate Fan Mode means that the fan comes on for 10 minutes every 30 minutes for better indoor air quality plus reduces hot and cold spots within your home."...
  3. Gary Beach

1st. If the unit is froze up, turn it off for about 24hrs. to be sure all the ice is cleared. check the air filters, change them is any doubts, use new ones in this case to be sure they are okay. If filters are not plugged up, and air flow is fine, call someone to check the charge on the...
  4. Gary Beach

In the Trades Forum

I am a licensed HVACR tech. I also have a strong background in industrial solid state electronics. I currently work for Larson HVAC in Nixa Missouri where I also live. I graduated from Basic Institute of Technology in Saint Louis Missouri in 86. I would like to be added to the pro forum please...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks