Search results

1. jfrank11

Advice on Old Well

I have not done detailed heat gain calcs, but rules of thumb would require about 1.5 gpm per ton of a/c. I am most probably talking 3 1/2 tons or about 5.25 gpm. If the unit runs a maximum of 15 minutes per hour it would use 1890 gpd. The pond is unreliable and is presently overgrown with...
  2. jfrank11

Advice on Old Well

I have pond nearby I was going to put the water to. Are you saying this one won't do it?
  3. jfrank11

Advice on Old Well

I am constructing a new home on an 11 acre remote county site and my intent is to try to utilize an existing well for a geothermal Heating/Cooling system. The well used to service two or three house trailers that were on the site, but the pump/tank was removed and the pump house is in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks