Search results

1. Mike__B

Wall drain location too high

Hello all, I've seen some suggestions here and on other sites about this issue. We have new cabinets, countertop, and deeper sink. The wall drain was installed about 20" above the finished floor, and now the trap weir would be 2" above the disposal outlet. My wall drain for the kitchen is under...
  2. Mike__B

Champion toilet bolt caps. No tool toilet bolt nuts and cap

I'm trying to find these toilet nuts that came in an American Standard Champion 4 kit. The new kits have these new bolts and include the soft close seat. Anyway, I want to replace the fasteners on an existing toilet that has a slight wobble. Ever so slight, you need to give it a little force...
  3. Mike__B

How to connect a female threaded shower valve

I've never installed a shower valve, and the instructions are laughable. However, it is a new Moen with female threads for each supply and output. As opposed to brass fittings with male threads, you cannot directly solder to the valve as an alternative. As a secondary question, I read to both...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks