Search results

1. medic550

Pfister 3 handle shower replacement

OK. I have two white gaskets. One is by the threads that thread into the behind wall plumbing and smaller one down near the stem. Is the further one the one you were refering to as the neck? Frank
  2. medic550

well. After pulling my hair out! The diverter is a compression type. The hot and cold are cermaic type. Replaced all 3 stems. On the diverter i also put a new seat seal in and when going from shower to tub and vice versa i get a little drip. Is there anything else i need to check.
  3. medic550

actually the only handle i really need to replace is the middle shower stem. I was going to take it all the way out and take to a plumbing store. Can that stem be removed without needing water shut off?
  4. medic550

Here is a pic of the faucet set currently on my tub. I might be able to clean up the handles but i need new internals and trying to track down what the model of these are.
  5. medic550

I have a 3 handle shower/tub set that was installed in early 90's. Can post photos soon but question i have. If i buy a new pfister handle system will it thread into the old fittings behind the wall. I understand they are mfg specific so if i stay with pfister i should not have a problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks