Search results

1. JReyn

New Well

Ok, you guys talked me right out of doing this. Which is probably good and Ill save some money from a huge mistake. Thanks, John
  2. JReyn

New Well

No,no joke, Im serious, however I dont recall and went back and reread what I posted, stating anything about him just looking down the pipe. The guy helping me is very experienced drilling wells. We have a lot of water underground here. He tells me he has a pump at his disposal,to use on...
  3. JReyn

New Well

Ive thought of that, and looked at the requirements for the Hunter PGP heads. After talking again with my friend thats gonna help me, hes gonna determine what pump to use after he sees how much water comes up the pipe and how fast it refills after its pumped out. He seems to think its gonna...
  4. JReyn

New Well

Wow, I am happy I ran across this forum,very nice and nice members. I am planning a 2 inch galvanized pipe well with a 3 foot point. I live about 300 yards from a very large bayou that runs thru our parish (county) here in Northern Louisiana. I have no doubts I will hit water somewhere around...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks