Search results

1. dryman

Lightning Strikes Submersible

I finally got a professional out to pull my 5 hp submersible pump from my well. The problem is that it would not budge when he pulled on it. After several attempts, he said that my well was struck by lightning and that it must have fused the pump to the PVC casing. The pump was set at 340'...
  2. dryman

Best Submersible Pumps

There is a lot of good information on this board so I thought I would ask everyone's opinion on what they thought the best brand submersible pump was? In my area, East-Central Texas, a lot of people say their submersible pumps do not last due to the high iron content. TIA for your comments...
  3. dryman

Replacing 5 HP submersible pump

I have an old 4" well with a 5 hp submersible pump set at 200' (I think). It is on 2" galvanized pipe. The moter has been out for years and I want to replace it. I already purchased a new pump and motor but realized I may have bitten off more than I can handle. I was going to build a tri-pod...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks