Search results

1. brianj

Fleck 7000SXT - Sizing Confirmation Please

After doing my load calculations: 300 gal/day 2 full bath, one half bath (no dual head showers, or big tubs) Flow through humidifier Pex Manifold (3/4" main, 1/2" distribution) Separated spigots (not softened) City water: 10 grains hardness SFR ~ 10-12 GPM MAX Gary's calc suggests...
  2. brianj

Adding a standpipe to a utility closet

I have a multi, split-level home. There is a utility closet w/o a floor drain on the basement level which is adjacent to the crawlspace. The utility closet has a GE Geospring water heater, but I want to add a softener. The furnace currently has a condensate pump (pumping outside) for the AC...
  3. brianj

Routing the condensate pump

Hello, Currently I have a condensate pump servicing my furnace (4 ton heat pump, although Oil backup) as well as a GE GeoSpring Heat Pump water heater. I also burn 4-5 cords of wood a year to keep from having to use oil, which had me considering adding a whole house humidifier to the mix...
  4. brianj

Using PEX for radiator lines?

I am tempted to replace the old iron pipe that my house uses for the heating runs. From the furnace it is copper as you can see in the picture, and then goes into the older iron pipe. The main reasons for wanting to replace it are that I want to add zoning. Also, the pipes hang down about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks