Search results

1. eds1275

Help with my basement toilet rough in situation!

Thanks everybody! The rust was just surface rust - a quick buffing with a wire brush cleaned it right up. I hope to pack it today, and will report back when it's done. Also since Gary Swart put some doubt in my mind I have taken extra precautions and ran two electrodes from a water alarm...
  2. eds1275

Thank you good sir! As it turns out, my original evaluation was all wrong! I went to clean out the hole with a wire brush and discovered that the hub of the CI actually goes right up to be level with the concrete - it was pretty rough looking so I thought the pipe ended under the concrete...
  3. eds1275

Here's some photos of my predicament!
  4. eds1275

I have an issue with my basement toilet rough-in. As in the toilet pipe was loose - in fact, it came right out with the slightest tug. It was ABS going down to CI. How do I connect a new toilet pipe? I have roughly 4 5/8" to work with - but I'd like to install an offset flange to allow for a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks