Search results

1. tomcola

Help with three duplex plugs

Thanks for the info. If you picture a "Y" three wires in at one duplex receptacle, then branching off at each side. How do I wire the last ones ?
  2. tomcola

Help with three duplex plugs

I would like to run three duplex plugs. One from a three wire coming in from the middle. I bought 14/3 wire and I find it has four wires. What do I do with the other wire? Also how do I wire it? Three duplex plugs. One in the middle and one on each side. Series is fine because nothing is on them...
  3. tomcola

Curious about insulating walls

It would be considered a room. A screened in porch does have windows and doors. Without those it would be useless to call it a screened in porch!
  4. tomcola

If I fully insulate it it would be considered a room by the inspectors. I only want it as a screened in porch. If I call it sa room it will raise my taxes. And I would like to know how to hold it in place, glue?
  5. tomcola

I have built a room made from my deck. I don't want it as a room only seasonal. I would like to put some foam insulation between the 2x4 'S. How do I attach rigid foam? One inch ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks