Search results

1. Watersprite

Toilet continues to fill after flush ends

Toilet: Toto Ultramax One Piece CST853 The toilet flushes properly and the flapper closes the hole when the water drains out. The flushing sound stops, but water continues to enter the overflow tube (?) for 10 seconds and then stops when the tank is filled to the top of the tube. There is no...
  2. Watersprite

How to remove TOTO Ultramax flapper. THU096

My one-piece Toto Ultramax (CST 853S) needs a new flapper. I have done this many times before on other toilets and it is an easy task. HOWEVER, on this one, the pink flapper is connected to an L-shaped piece of plastic but there is NO WAY TO GET IT OFF. The flapper connector is attached the...
  3. Watersprite

Aquia III installation possible?

The installation instructions for the Aquia III say: "Water supply should be approximately 8†to 10†to the left (facing the bowl) from the center line of closet flange, and approximately 6†above the finished floor." If my water supply is only 6" to the left, do I assume correctly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks