Search results

1. Bob.W

Is Soft Copper in an enclosed wall OK?

Is it OK to use soft copper in an enclosed wall (e.g. shower wall)? Planning on using sweat connections to install shower valve. Thanks, Bob
  2. Bob.W

Soft copper for shower line?

Hello, I'm plumbing an American Standard R520 shower valve and adding a twin ell for a tub connection. Since the outlet for the valve is pointing up, I need to make a U-turn, go down below the valve to hook to the twin ell for the tub, then back up for a shower head. I've considered PEX...
  3. Bob.W

American Standard Deep Soak Drain

Has anyone had any experience with the American Standard Deep Soak Bathtub Drain? It looks good (raises the water level by a couple of inches) but it's all plastic and doesn't look like it's worth it ($120+ retail). Is there anything else similar that may be made better? Thanks, Bob
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks