Search results

1. Doozy8

What Brand Pressure Tanks are Recommended?

I was on the verge of buying a new pressure tank at one of the big box stores, but read some reviews and it seems a bunch of people had to replace the tank within the first 2 years. I am not looking for that. Can someone recommend a good brand for a pressure tank? Someone tried selling me an...
  2. Doozy8

Pressure Tank Bladder?

Hello all. how do you know if your pressure tank bladder is shot? My pressure switch is tick tocking back and forth from 40 - 60 or so and I have noticed that the water pressure is the house is hit or miss lately. Any advice? Thank you
  3. Doozy8

Pressure Gauge Going Back and Forth

I woke up this morning to less pressure than we normally have. I went downstairs to check the pump and the pressure gauge was at about 30psi, but my irrigation system is running, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I shut the breaker for the well pump and when I turned it back on, the...
  4. Doozy8

Non stop water coming from release valve!!!!!

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I found this site trying to research an issue I woke up to this morning.....Here we go Water was releasing from my release valve uncontrollably this morning. Needless to say, my basement flooded. I am on a well, with a Square D pressure valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks