Search results

1. bigrebnc1861

pipe thread ?

next time Use a dialectic union, next to the water heater. You won't have to worry about over heating the connection at the heater.
  2. bigrebnc1861

Tree of Heaven

Hello all Hi everyone, it's been a while for me since I, was on this discussion board I hope everyone is ok. Now I see a few people are advising the original poster to use diesel fuel as a weed killer. Is this not illegal to do? Are you not poisoning the water table by doing this?
  3. bigrebnc1861

Seahawks History

Terry it sicken's me To have wittness the super bowl this past Sunday. This one will alwayes be remembered as the one that was stolen from the Seahawks. Some of the call's the ref's made I just don't understand how they called them. Two touchdowns that never were, and a touchdown that wasn't...
  4. bigrebnc1861

Seahawks History

Terry, Don't you know most people think when the Seahawks beat my Panthers, that they didn't play anyone good just a lucky team that that made it to the NFC championchip game. Haven't you heard the Panthers don't have an offence and their defence overrated. But I am hear to say the Panthers was...
  5. bigrebnc1861

Seahawks History

Terry your seahawks play great I hate they beat the Panthers but if the Panthers were going to lose, I had rather it be to the seahawks. i WILL BE PULLING FOR THEM ON THE FIFTH. Go Hawks....uh I mean go Panthers.
  6. bigrebnc1861

Seahawks History

I will have to give the seahawk fans their due.... At least this game there hasn't been much trash talking. Like it was with the bears, and gaints.
  7. bigrebnc1861

Seahawks History

Well Terry Here we are almost game day. I did mention that the seahawks and the panthers would probuly meet in the playoff's. I really didn't think it would be for the NFC dhampionchip. Good luck this sunday.
  8. bigrebnc1861

gurgling sink

Does your bar sink..... have a studor vent on it? If it does it may need to be re-placed. If it doesn't sounds like your drain is getting ready to stop up.
  9. bigrebnc1861

PVC Drain Plug question.

I second that I would do away with your old trap and re-place it with one that doesn't have a drain plug.
  10. bigrebnc1861

peel 4" pvc from inside of hub

A toruch works wonders The screw driver and hammer works good but you should be very careful or you can knock a chip out of the fitting. You can also use a soldering tourch and flathead screw driver to seal a leak on pvc. To do this heat the tip of the screw driver until the tip is cherry red...
  11. bigrebnc1861

Seahawks History

Cats love birds Terry looks like the panthers might be meeting your seahawks, in the playoff maybe..... I have some resorvasion after the butt kicking to the bears last sunday, but anyway I wish your team all the best and may their player's stay healthy and kick the crap out of the 49'ers
  12. bigrebnc1861

Leaking copper pipe with green crap.

From 16 and a half years exp. I have had to fix around around 150 leaks, some mine but for the most part re-work for someone else's mistake :rolleyes: and out of the 150 leaks 30 I have had to re-place the whloe joint with new fittings.
  13. bigrebnc1861

Wall Mounted Toilets

Dennis is this for your home or a commercial job? If it is for your home you have to buy more then a toilet, you also have to buy a carrier and a flush valve and then your wall has to be thick enough to house the carrier. And then your carrier has to be secured some way to support the weight of...
  14. bigrebnc1861

Toilet leaking again

One other thing to check Check to see if the water is coming from the tank. Sometimes you think you have a leak at the base of your bowl, when in fact you find the tank no tighten down. Or check to see if your supply line nut is tight.
  15. bigrebnc1861

Hot Water Heater drain valve

Use teflon tape and pipe dope together, and PLEASE REMOVE THE HANDLE OFF THE BALL VALVE, for reason stated above. But keep it in a place that you know where it is when you need it.
  16. bigrebnc1861

Changing Careers

In North Carolina the avg. pay for a plumber is from 15.00- 20.00 an hr. , and some companies do have benifits. I am one of the lucky ones that work's for a company that has benifits :)
  17. bigrebnc1861

Black Iron & Copper Together

Here in North Carolina each utilties must have it's own ditch, with at least a foot spread.
  18. bigrebnc1861

MAPP gas is the way to go, I tell the people at the office only send me MAPP gas, or I won't run any copper at all. By the way I looked at your pic of your soldering job, it doesn't look bad for someone who doesn't do plumbing for a living, and the tight spot you had to work in.
  19. bigrebnc1861

Careful

Thanks for the heads up, sorry to hear about your leg
  20. bigrebnc1861

mz4wheeler like I said earlier 8 out of 10 times it will work but there are those times that you will have to re-place your joint completely.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks