Search results

1. D

Leaky Tub Faucet + Low Shower Head Hot Water Pressure

Thanks for your insight.. I have identified the brand/model to be an American Standard Hampton with a single handle. I believe an obstruction with debris might be the culprit---When my wife and I first moved in 1 year ago we replaced our hot water heater--this process dispersed small bits of...
  2. D

Pressure Dropped in shower head, not tub faucet

I am having a similar problem as the OP and posted a thread about this----did you find a solution?
  3. D

Leaky Tub Faucet + Low Shower Head Hot Water Pressure

I hope this finds you all doing well. I am in need of some sage advice. In my downstairs bathroom the hot water pressure is a mere trickle out of the shower arm but is stronger coming out of the faucet, conversely the cold water pressure is strong out of both. Our sinks on this level work fine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks