Search results

1. Shanlar

GAC DLFC Size

I am looking at installing a GAC Filter (CS-HAC) in a 12x52 (2.0 cuft) tank. What size DLFC would I need for my Clack valve?
  2. Shanlar

Upflow valve for a GAC filter?

Does anyone recommend using an upflow valve in replace of a mechanical backwash valve for a GAC filter?
  3. Shanlar

Copper Pipe Mounted to Stucco?

Is it ok to mount copper pipe to stucco, as exampled in the picture below?
  4. Shanlar

Hard Water Leaking

Ok I am having an issue with hard water getting past my water softener. I have a Clack WS1 with the Clack Bypass. Riser tube is flush with the tank threads, 1.05" tube size, and the seal on the bottom basket appears bonded well. I do have a top basket as well. At the faucet I have about 15...
  5. Shanlar

Clack WS-1 CS Pricing?

Can anyone fill me in on the cost of a Clack WS-1 CS? I have a local dealer quoting me $540 for the valve, bypass, and yoke. This seems overpriced to me as I have seen an entire water softener build by Gary for $622.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks