Search results

1. Snifferpro

Kinetico R50 system issues

I have a Kinetico dual tank R50 Water softener. I've noticed that my water doesn't appear soft anymore especially from the shower. I did a manual regen twice and then did a hardness test using Hach test strips after letting the water run for a few minutes. The first test from the cold tap...
  2. Snifferpro

Hydro Jetting Main line

Is hydro jetting the main line from the house to the street effective? Main line is 4 inch cast iron and camera views show the inside diameter decreased by about an inch or more. Using 1.28 gallon toilets and have had 2 clogs in about a year. Prior to changing old toilets to new 1.28's I...
  3. Snifferpro

Main sewer blockage

I've had 2 main line sewer clogs in the past 2 years. On the first backup, I ran a snake through the clean-out out front and the clog was removed. On the second backup I had a professional plumber run the snake and again the clog was removed. I then had the main line looked at with a camera...
  4. Snifferpro

Toilet bowl ring

I installed 2 Toto toilets in mid December/January time frame. 1 in the master bath and 1 in the guest bath. Both toilets have CEFIONTECT. The toilet in the master bath has developed a visible hard scaly toilet ring at the water line. The one in the guest bath (used infrequently) does not have...
  5. Snifferpro

Wax ring vs. Fernco FTS-3

Doing bathroom modifications and getting ready to replace toilet. Saw an ad for a Fernco FTS-3 alternative to wax rings. They suggest that installation is easier and toilet can be removed and reinstalled without the need for a new wax ring. It is billed as a replacement for wax rings...
  6. Snifferpro

Kinetico water softener

I have a model 50 Kinetico system. Just yesterday I noticed i'm no longer gettting soft water. I used a test strip to check and it's definitely hard. I then ran the water long enough for the system to switch tanks and checked with a strip again. No soft water. I had a similar issue...
  7. Snifferpro

Low hot water flow all faucets

A friend just called and said she has low hot water flow to all hot water taps. She drained the tank by attaching a hose to the drain valve and shutting off the water coming into The hose and opening the pressure relief valve. She said there appeared to be no sediment in the draining...
  8. Snifferpro

Kinetico Model softening 50% of time

My model 50 is only softening water 50% of the time. I completely emptied the salt tank and cleaned it out thoroughly. There was a lot of salt debris under the plastic shelf that I removed. I then replaced the plastic table and put just enough salt on top so I could see what happens when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks