Search results

1. Shahnaimath

Looking for Best Heat Pump Brand from Asian Country

No replies..? :confused: Okay ... can any one let me know the Best Heat pump brand.. it doesn't matter the location. Heat pump who's COP is high. Best Heat exchanger in the market Best compressor.
  2. Shahnaimath

Looking for Best Heat Pump Brand from Asian Country

Hi and Hello for the Respected Experts... I am presently in Saudi Arabia. I am looking for Top Heat pump Manufacturers in the neighborhood of KSA. Any suggestions, I will be very much thankful. The Purpose of Heat pump is mainly here for Heating and Cooling the Swimming pool.
  3. Shahnaimath

Relation between HP and Ton refrigeration??

Hello... Is there any conversion for HP(Horse power) to TON Refrigeration.. I came to know that 1 Hp = 0.81 TR = 746Kw, But I need HP of motor here.. the above related Hp I suppose is for Compressor refrigerant i.e R22
  4. Shahnaimath

Electric Meter Running fast

@DonL Thanks for the reply..
  5. Shahnaimath

Best Solar Hot Water System Guides -With Step-by-Step Instructions

@ Tom Sawyer Thanks for the reply..... I had a question which is running in my brain for a long time regarding Solar systems. Generally we see that Sun is a must for Solar to work and most of the times people dont require Hot water during summer, instead they require hot water in winter...
  6. Shahnaimath

Well DonL, Can u please tell me how to measure Kh i.e. watts hours per revolution, as u have mentioned that it is commonly seen as 7.2. Please help.
  7. Shahnaimath

FRV Information required??

Dear All, I need some information on FRV i.e. feedwater regulating valve. What is its function, properties and applications. Also if there is any other definitions of FRV in HVAC please let me know. Thanks.
  8. Shahnaimath

Best Solar Hot Water System Guides -With Step-by-Step Instructions

Which is the best company selling solar water heating system. Any experiences please post...
  9. Shahnaimath

Freon Filling steps required??

@DonL We dont really need any kind of certifications here for filling R22... Also there may be chances of gas evaporating and this should be one of the causes low pressure values..
  10. Shahnaimath

@Jimbo Thanks for the tips...We have a pool heater which works on refrigeration cycle. It is totally similar to an AC unit. The standard suction and discharge pressure readings are 65 and 250 for it. I just need some basic steps for filling R22 if the gas level falls below the mentioned range.
  11. Shahnaimath

Hi all.... Can anyone here explain me how to fill freon in a AC unit...What are some of the basic steps that are to be noted while filling freon in the AC unit i.e. suction pressure and discharge pressure readings. Please help I want to learn as this is very important for me...Thanks:cool:
  12. Shahnaimath

Defrost Thermostat ??

Hi all... Can anyone give me information of defrost thermostat... What is it's purpose and applications?
  13. Shahnaimath

Pressure pump ???

@hj Thanks for the reply... The pressure gauge reading at the main pump is about 20 psi...and according to me there are no mechanical restrictions in the whole system...this main line is divided into three sublines. The pressure reading at the pool heater is about 15 psi... and according to...
  14. Shahnaimath

Pressure pump ???

@DonL water flow requirement is 3 gpm for the swimming pool heaters...... @hj Water is recirculating between pool, filter and to pool heater
  15. Shahnaimath

Pressure pump ???

Hi all we have a single main supply line which is supplied by pressure pump of 20 psi. This main supply line is divided into three sublines and each subline is connected to swimming pool heater/cooler. The pressure reading in each subline is about 15 psi..... but our requirement is about...
  16. Shahnaimath

@Jad Thanks for the reply...As per your explanation the meter reading looks quite obvious
  17. Shahnaimath

@hj With the heater the amps is per company standard and how do we check amps without heater i.e. load?
  18. Shahnaimath

Swimming pool Heater..i.e. Heat pump query

@Jimbo Thanks for the information.... Freezing is only when we tried to fill the refrigerant..and by the way I forgot to inform u that when we tried to fill the refrigerant the heat pump was on cooling mode.
  19. Shahnaimath

220 Volt two phase.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks