Search results

1. acalbear

Delta RP17453 Single spout tub diverter

The information you all provided was extremely insightful and helpful. I called Delta but they require a receipt for me to obtain a replacement which I nor the apt owner have. I will seek out the device online unless you all have some insight on how to obtain via Deltas warranty. Thanks again...
  2. acalbear

That helped. So the RP17453 is a direct replacement that I would literally just screw on just like I screwed the other spout off. I was thrown off since when i was looking at the 17453 specs its stated 1/2" which wouldnt accommodate the 1" thread adapter. Another search turned up that the...
  3. acalbear

Not sure I follow so pardon my basic questions. I am looking for a simple replacement for the defective spout. Is the delta spout a direct replacement where I just screw on the spout on the line? Not sure what you mean by solder on the adapter. While I'm certain that I can solder I am trying...
  4. acalbear

Pictures of water supply line (will snap pictures of Diverter shortly)
  5. acalbear

Thanks guys. I will snap a picture of it but there were no markings from what I could see. The spout was poorly made with the inner section which blocks the water when the lever is pulled up was made of plastic not all metal. This portion was what was first bent out of shape allowing the water...
  6. acalbear

I was having an issue with my apartment shower diverter. Its a tub spout diverter. Upon removal I find that the spout is connected to the water supply via a 1" diameter fitting that is about 2" long. The fitting (or water line come from the wall) has about a 1/4 inch threaded section closest to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks