Search results

1. sjson

What do you do to prevent water damage when you're gone?

Ya, I would turn the main valve off. You can maybe do a routine check on the pipes in your bathroom or kitchen to see if there any damp areas that could potentially lead to leakage.
  2. sjson

$5 gas

hahah dunbar plumbing. We are slowly transitioning to a greener environment, but it will take years for public transportation to be efficient and effective in the states. The infrastructure in some states is a mess. It's like trying to sort out which wires to cut to defuse a bomb. An interesting...
  3. sjson

NBA Playoffs OKC Thunder Having Alpha Male Issues?

After watching a few of the OKC - Memphis games, I sense a power struggle between Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Durantula who's touted to have a promising future and the centerpiece for the team's future can't seem to tame his sidekick Westbrook. Reminds me of the short feud Pippen and...
  4. sjson

Obama's birth video

I'm sure the birth video has put all the claims to rest. Thank God camcorders were invented then.. lol
  5. sjson

toiilet paper

That is fairly odd. I remain slightly skeptical because it is a college campus.
  6. sjson

Obama's birth video

Trump dug his own grave. His popularity according to Public Policy Polling has dropped tremendously to a meager 8%. You're not hired Donald Trump. lol
  7. sjson

Cleaning 4 inch trap, what to use?

I agree with HJ. You should try using a wet/dry vacuum. I've tried it on numerous occasions with much success. Good luck!
  8. sjson

Drain Cleaning Tips!

You notice the water level in your sink isn't going down. If it is, it's descending at a snail pace. Rather than reaching under the sink for a bottle of Drano, try these tips to ensure a happy sink and ultimately, a happy YOU. 1. Identify what's causing the clog. If you think the likely...
  9. sjson

Central heat causing $600 plus electric

How often an HVAC should be checked depends on the type: gas, electric, oil, heat pump. Electric resistance systems require the least amount of servicing because there are less parts that can go bad. It should be cleaned once every 5 years. Gas systems require service every one or two...
  10. sjson

Sweet smell coming off of baseboard heaters

I'm sure it's ethylene glycol heat-transfer fluid. It's commonly used in heating applications where the temperature in the heat transfer can be below 32F. It's the most common antifreeze solution for standard heating and cooling applications. However, it should be avoided if there is any change...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks