Search results

1. Mortal798

Genie IntelliG 1200 won't close unless holding wall panel button

As the title states, I have a relatively new Genie IntelliG 1200. It has been fine for the last year (it's only one year old). Now one of the sensors flashes red 4 times, pause, flashes red 4 times, pause, repeat... I can't find anything anywhere that tells you what the 4 flashes mean. I found...
  2. Mortal798

Debris in my filter housing - what is it?

Thanks, by the way, for your help. I really appreciate it!
  3. Mortal798

The tank is original to the house as far as I know - 1994. I will empty it today and find out what it sounds like, how heavy it is, as well as what the air pressure is. The pump does not short cycle, I replaced that 2 years ago. I will check the water clarity when I empty it. What is the...
  4. Mortal798

I have a bunch of 'stuff' showing up in my filter housing. I'm not sure what it is. I don't know if it is being pulled up out of my well, or if the inside of my pressure tank is rusting and falling apart. I will post some pictures in a minute...
  5. Mortal798

Aprilaire 600A won't turn on

Yes, and when the solenoid comes on all the voltage should drop. The solenoid coming on isn't the problem (well, it may be a problem later...), the controller doesn't come on to tell the solenoid to come on. The controller doesn't even light up in test mode.
  6. Mortal798

It used to work, I turned it off for the summer. Then I removed the old furnace and replaced it. Once I reconnected the 600A, it wouldn't turn on. I have 24vAC at the controller, but the display doesn't light up - and it won't even go into test mode. I think I may have a bad controller. The...
  7. Mortal798

Oh yeah, just another piece of info - it doesn't work with the manual resistor either...
  8. Mortal798

Hi everybody, I have an Aprilaire 600A, and just like the title says - it won't turn on. I have 24vAC at the 'R' and 'C' terminals in the controller. The water solenoid is hooked up to 'H' terminals. The outdoor temp sensor is hooked up to 'ODT.' And the unit is set up to use the call for...
  9. Mortal798

Well Water is Orange

The well casing could be caving in... but I'm no expert.
  10. Mortal798

Another Pitless Adapter Question

One last question: do I need to pour bleach or some other chemical into my well? I keep seeing other posts about pouring something down there, but what's the real answer?
  11. Mortal798

It's done! I must be really lucky, it was only 65' down the hole. I made a t-handle tool to loosen the screw an it worked on the first try. Pulled out 3 - 20' sections and the pump. Bought new pump from Grainger for $400. The original installer did not heat shrink the cables to the pump...
  12. Mortal798

Lol! Overrated... really??? Would somebody really risk the pump dropping to the bottom over $13 worth of poly rope? Just got back from Lowes with my parts to make the tool to unlock the pitless. Wish me luck, tomorrow could be a long day. I will post pics and updates. Thanks again for...
  13. Mortal798

Thats got to be it! I think thats how this will have to loosen up. I'm glad I didn't just try to pry it out! Now let me ask this: is this a good sign - as the pump may not be that far down? Or is it still possible that it is over 100' down there? Would any of you hang a pump by that...
  14. Mortal798

Top of well Here is the top...
  15. Mortal798

That would be about right, this well was put in with the house in 1994.
  16. Mortal798

;)Man, I thought for sure somebody was going to bust out with all of the information by now!;) Should I just make a hook and go for it?:confused:
  17. Mortal798

Oh, this is a 5" well, the pitless is exactly 4' below grade, and the water is 18' below grade. I have no idea how deep the well is or how deep the pump is set, but I am hoping not too deep...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks