Search results

1. snifferdog

Batteries for backup sumps dry vs wet

I am considering a wet vs dry (gel) batteries. Of course I would have to maintain the wet ones, but which would last longer? Eventually the batteries will have to be replaced, so which battery is cheaper in the long run?
  2. snifferdog

Sumpro Backup Sump Pump

I am looking to put in a backup sump pump. Does anyone have an opinion on the pumps from Sumpro made by Metropolitan Industries? www.sumpro.com I am considering the Storm Pro deluxe system which has 2 pumps. It comes with a pump alternator that alternately runs the pumps for longevity...
  3. snifferdog

TOTO's Double Cyclone

Any feed back or thoughts on this new flushing system from TOTO. TOTO is saying it is better than their G-MAX. Seems like a good concept.
  4. snifferdog

How do I remove diverter handle???

OK, I talked to a local Plumber about the diverter I mentioned on a post yesterday. According to him the diverter should completely shut off the flow to the tub spout. He said to take off the handle and bring in the internal stuff to his faucet shop. Heres the issue, I took off the...
  5. snifferdog

Hand held sprayer in tub is weak

I have a jacuzzi tub with a hand held spray attachment. The problem is that the spray seems weak to me. The water from the tub faucet must be running full blast for the sprayer to even work half way decentl. This diverter is of the type that diverts only some of the water to the hand...
  6. snifferdog

Sump pump for salt water

Can anyone recommend a durable sump pump that will be in a sump that a water softener will discharge into. The salt has already corroded a float valve and forced one to burn out. This a septic tank system (no city sewers). I would have thought that salt water discharge would not be good for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks