Search results

1. Chrisk327

Tub Drain

I'm in the process of remodeling my bathroom. We bought the tub, just not the drain yet. The guy at the kitchen/bath place gave me a price of $122 for a Gerber drain in Brushed nickel, brass construction, then tells me the "better" one is $188 PVC construction, different brand. I can go...
  2. Chrisk327

Which Tub

I bought the Toto Ultramax in Cotten b.c i wanted a good toilet. Now I have to get the tub, cast iron, 5 ft. Kohler 16.5 inch high, 32 wide Should i get the Kohler as it is the name brand that is popular around here...? or should I get the Toto, not well known around by me, but same...
  3. Chrisk327

Kohler toilet Cimmeron? or other

Inside the Cimarron tank Hi, I'm new here and remodeling our only bathroom. I know Toto is the best... but basically they are not widely distributed around my area. I can find a place that sells them... but it seems no one in the area has heard of them.. I was thinking of other options...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks