Search results

1. Beach004

Mysterious breaker trip

I just had my kitchen totally remodelled--all new lights and outlets were part of it. As I was moving back in, on one circuit I turned on both a microwave and a toaster oven. The circuit breaker blew--no huge surprise. But this morning, I tried to run only the microwave--and the breaker again...
  2. Beach004

what fits in a crawl space?

This is related to my previous thread about orange "mud," ( https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?41583-Orange-County-mud&p=297364 ) but may get to a different "audience." My problem at the moment is a very fine turbidity in my water; it could be colloidal iron (see that thread), I guess...
  3. Beach004

Orange County mud

I have posted this problem, partially, on another Forum; but this group seems to be even more expert, so now I'd like to try again, since I have not gotten to the bottom of my well problems. The title is a weak pun; I live in Orange County NC, and my problem is orange "mud". I've got a good...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks