Search results

1. T

Multi well to a pump With two foot valves

Hi, I live in a low ground water. Most wells around here are about 10 feet. I was going to use a submersible for my sprinkler, but decided that was the wrong application. I have drilled two wells(don't ask why,that's another story) I purchased a 1 1/2 hp irrigation pump. I planned on using...
  2. T

Type of Wire and Pressure Refief Valve for Shallow Well Submersible

Hi, My well is only about 15 feet down. The length to my power is only about 150ft from my house. I will be using pvc conduit. The question I'm wondering is can I use the standard 12guage wire that is in big bundles that you also use in house wiring? The next question is about pressure...
  3. T

Flow Inducing Sleeve in very shallow well

Hi, I have a 10 foot well and only 4 feet of water that is consistant. All my neighbors have external high pressure pumps that work fine, but I wanted to use a submersible pump. I'm a little worried about the water level and the heat. I would like to use a inducing sleeve. My well is 6...
  4. T

Submersible pump practical for large yards with Rotors

Hi, I have about an acre of grass that I'll be watering with around 4 to 6 rotors per zone. Probably around 4gpm per head. I had someone tell me that the only way to go with wells is a submersible pump. You dont' have to worry about covering them, winterizing them, and less maintanance with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks