Search results

1. VP Coffee

Wiring for a 100 Amp Mobile Cart

I was wondering if God was going to chime in on that... So when I'm dealing with espresso machines, as a general rule, they are Italian made products. No neutral. Often they are field wireable for single, or triple phase. So when designating to an electrician the power requirements, I...
  2. VP Coffee

Maybe while we're at it, someone can help me properly verbalize the difference between 220, and 120/208 The 220 is a two hots and a ground appliance, and the 120/208 is two hots, and a ground, and a neutral (L6-30 bs L14-30). Why do I always have a hard time getting electricians to understand...
  3. VP Coffee

Hey All, First off, I have no intention of doing a lick of this work myself! I'm just involved with a project and I'm curious about how this is going to get done. We're installing a couple pieces of equipment on a mobile cart in a museum. A 220, 30 Amp espresso machine, and a 120/208, 30 Amp...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks