Search results

1. Ifican

Horizontal double fixture, need help with code section / number

So nutshell, GC that did my remodel years ago installed a double fixture fitting horizontal and capped the top. Line was used to drain side by side toilets. Well it clogged about 6 inches down the turn and no matter what could not be cleared. This was in a slab so you can imagine the cost of the...
  2. Ifican

How long does your RO membrane last?

Have an RO i am not unhappy with at all, but the membrane replacement costs i am not excited about though on a yearly costs basis is really not bad. Membrane cost as of today is 155, the one i am currently on is on its 4th year and going strong i am expecting it to go at least to year 5 maybe...
  3. Ifican

Soft water but still green buildup

Have softner thats working well, what i still have on faucets only is blue/green (mostly green) buildup. No issues in dishwasher, shower heads, washing machines or tankless. But on kitchen and bath faucets we have this buildup that is driving the wife crazy. I have tried to explain to her that...
  4. Ifican

Venting for powered attic fan?

Ok ive turned to you guys for more obscure things in the past hoping to get some input on this one as well. We do not need to debate powered vs non powered and yes i have read a great majority of article on why and how its not good. I am working now to get intake capability to be neutral or...
  5. Ifican

Any change need to be made when mixing sodium and potassium?

Ive searched around a bunch understand there is an atomic weight difference with kcl vs nacl and that technically you would need more kcl (via brine solution) if going 100% of either. However what i am after is there anything that needs to be done with using a mixture of the two? Why one might...
  6. Ifican

Culligan HE valve life?

Just had a culligan HE system installed. Many things i like about it, got a really good price considering all in all but i do have a question about valve life. Was chatting with a few trusted sources (friends) who know a few folks that work for culligan and they said the valves on these newer...
  7. Ifican

On a mission to find a salt free solution

Just like the title says i am on a mission to find a salt free solution. I really dont care what it is but ideally it would be something i never have to mess with. I have read far to many posts here so i know what the sentiment is; I am only starting this thread to track progress. This site...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks