Search results

1. Jeff309

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

As promised, i'm writing to give an update on my new UltraMax II. After buying, & installing it on Sat I can safely say that i'm quite positive that i've made a great choice in opting for the TOTO! The installation was a breeze, & the toilets look & performance is nothing short of OUTSTANDING...
  2. Jeff309

Hey royerm, I was able to find several places in my area (GTA) that carry the TOTO brand. Surprisingly enough tho, it is mostly smaller plumbing supply, & bathroom gallery places that had them. I found NO larger franchise type stores (RONA, HOME DEPOT, LOWES etc...) that carried them?! I...
  3. Jeff309

UltraMax II After reading up on various different brands of toilets, i've decided to purchase the TOTO UltraMax II. I was really leaning towards the KOHLER Santa Rosa, primarily for its 1pc looks & appeal. However, after reading the reviews from multiple sites, I had 2nd thoughts. I'd honestly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks