Search results

1. Donny BeGood

Ants coming in via plumbing pipe opening

I'm really not sure if I am describing everything correctly, but I will try. I tried to upload a picture but I get a message saying that the file is too large. I have discovered that we have those little brown carpenter ants crawling around in our basement in Minnesota during the month of...
  2. Donny BeGood

Draining a water heater

First of all, is it a good idea to drain a gallon or two from a Rheem Fury EverKleen gas water heater every two months or so? What does self-cleaning really mean? If I should be doing this, is it really necessary to shut off the gas to the pilot light and also turn off the incoming water supply...
  3. Donny BeGood

Broken screw on overflow pipe

I was removing the two screws that holds on a chrome overflow pipe cover for a bathtub and one of the screws has broken off. It is still attached to the screw hole in the PVC pipe. All that is left of the corroded metal screw is a small sharp point that won't come out. It is probably only about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks