Search results

1. Derek Jamison

Where do I start? Filtering water

Thanks. If I do keep a filter in place, I would probably do this. Does having two filters in parallel cut any resistance caused by the filters in half? Do you just put a "T" in? Can this be done using one of the premade filter brackets? I dont know how its plumbed under those brackets.
  2. Derek Jamison

Thank you for the reply. I see what you mean by the canister size that I'm using. That Big Blue canister is huge relative to the one that is already installed. Of course be prepared. Its hard to tell what can happen. I'm not sure about the meaning of "freak and peak" either, but I assume...
  3. Derek Jamison

:-) Thank you very much for the reply. The eventual collapse of America be it caused by zombies, rampant government, financial takeover or some war type action, is something that has been on my mind also along with my water. I hope that you have some type of plan in place for this fateful...
  4. Derek Jamison

Moved into a house 2.5 years ago. The house was vacant for close to a year prior. The well is 565ft.. When we first moved in, I was freaked out by how the water looked. It looked muddy and very cloudy. There were black flecks coming out of some of the taps. Since then the water has greatly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks