Search results

1. MBis

Diagnosing a Well, Cistern and Pressure tank water system

Hello Valveman, I managed to check the water level in the cistern. There is a little more than 4 feet of water. A week ago I changed the pressure switch but I never added pressure to the tank. So I am going to do that now and see what happens. If you have any suggestions about what to do next...
  2. MBis

I don't have water, so I am showering at a friends house. Tomorrow I am off and I will check the cistern for water.
  3. MBis

My assumption was that the cistern had reached the appropriate low water level, and that all equipment at the cistern was working properly because all wires had voltage. This is why I didn't try to muscle the two heavy concrete lids off of the cistern and look inside. The inner lid is hard to...
  4. MBis

Diagnosing a Well, Cistern and Pressure tank water system Hello, A couple of quick question and then I will dump the mother load of my problems regarding my water system. Fist, I am trying to figure out the functionality of the submersible well pump. My current understanding is that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks