Search results

1. Wiz561

Fleck 2510 Salt Dose

Got it. Thanks again for the information!!!
  2. Wiz561

Fleck 2510 Salt Dose

That's interesting about the length of the tank. I will have to measure it with a tape measure at home and see if I'm right. I just checked the PO when I bought it for the tank size. I'd *assume* that it's a 'standard' size, but I'll have to double check. I'll also have to run some...
  3. Wiz561

Fleck 2510 Salt Dose

No worries, that's a-ok. I'm new to this water softening stuff and trying to figure it out. I'm easily confused, and when I saw that, I got confused. :) Thanks though for the response!
  4. Wiz561

Fleck 2510 Salt Dose

Thanks for the response, but I don't understand why you would think what I have is undersized. When I visit the web page and put in the information (3 * 75 * 35 +1) = 8550 grains per day. According to the matrix, 6800 to 9100 is 64k grain capacity, which is exactly what I have. Thanks, but...
  5. Wiz561

Fleck 2510 Salt Dose

thanks Thanks! I've done it before, but now I'd really like to get these settings perfected. All I've really adjusted in the past was the front dial. I think I have to tweak the back one because I believe it's stock, since it's the same as what other people on the net had. Here's what I...
  6. Wiz561

Fleck 2510 Salt Dose

Hi! I know it's been a long time since the reply to this, but Akpsdvan, I was wondering how you know your recipe for setting the pins. Is it documented anywhere? Just personal experience? I have a feeling that I have to tweak mine, and before I start messing around with it, I'd like to know...
  7. Wiz561

Water inconsistently soft

I just wanted to say thank you again for your help. I adjusted it and it's been about two weeks, and so far, the water has been consistently softer. So, thanks for all of your information and help.
  8. Wiz561

Thanks for the response and information. I had to read it about 5 times, but I think I'm starting to understand it now. A couple more questions... - When I bought it, I bought a "Fleck 2510 3/4 Inch Meter On Demand Control Valve Water Softener 64000 Grain Capacity". Why are you using...
  9. Wiz561

>Really The people dial? Yeah, I call it "The People Dial", but as far as I know, there's only one adjustment that can be made on this dial. I basically line up the dot with the number "x100" on the dial. When I said '12' in the original post, the little white dot is lined up with the '12'...
  10. Wiz561

Hi, I have a kind of goofy problem and don't know where else to turn to. I've tried a few other forums and so far, my issue hasn't been resolved. I have a Fleck 2510 64k softener that I installed myself. I have extremely hard water. Testing from a home test kit gave me the following...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks