Search results

1. dbolong

Intake vs. Discharge sizing (shallow well)

I use my shallow well pump for irrigation only. Set at 40/20 psi. Intake is 1 inch pvc-discharge 3/4 inch pex to spigot. I have got it to where the pump will not turn off as long as I have 3 sprinklers minimum hooked up to it. However, when I do hook 3 sprinklers up to it, the pump keeps...
  2. dbolong

Pressure Switch Question

Would changing my pressure from a 20/40 to a 30/50 be hard on my pump? I'm not sure if its completely necessary, however I would love to do it if it's not going to hurt anything or cut the life of my pump in half. My pump- Northern Industrial Shallow Well Pump Max PSI 72 — 1 HPNorthern...
  3. dbolong

Shallow Well Pump in a sump pit (proper installation placement)

My house sits on an large volume of water that seems never ending. My sump pit is always full no matter the season. That said, I'm installing a shallow well pump into my pit that will feed a single spigot for irrigation (a sprinkler or two and garden watering.) My question is: I want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks