Search results

1. Kali2024

Need help.. Light fixture with two ground wires???

Hi all, so I've got a light fixture with a black, a white and what looks like two ground wires.. what do i do with these? The house box/outlet has a black, white and ground. Thanks in advance.
  2. Kali2024

What tub did YOU install?

Hi, we're remodeling our bathroom and I'm stuck on deciding what kind of tub to get, as in a plain old 60 x 32" soaker tub. • I like the cast iron but they're not tall enough and am concerned about reinforcing the floor. • Acrylics are high enough but I'm worried about them...
  3. Kali2024

Moving sink drain pipe

Hello, just recently came across this site and I love it..Question for the experts: We live in a 10 year old home which has a spare bathroom with the sink drain pipe coming out of the side instead of the back like I've seen in just about every other bathroom (line in black). Is it possible to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks