Search results

1. Bluffdad

Using a repair ring without a flange?

The PVC flange mounted inside a 4” waste pipe inside a concrete foundation was cracked. I watched every video I could and nervously but successfully removed the old flange. I intended to replace it with a Sioux Chief PVC flange/stainless ring but on cementing and inserting it the flange sat...
  2. Bluffdad

Water doesn't feel soft

Had a new Watts 1.5 cf softener with Clack head installed a couple of weeks ago to replace an aging Kenmore. The water has never had the "slick" feeling that the Kenmore delivered when it was working well. I ordered a Hach titration test kit and it measured hardness at one grain or less...
  3. Bluffdad

New Softener Install Questions

Had a 1.5 cf Watts system with a Clack WS-1 valve installed. I'm on city water, total hardness runs 12-15 grains depending on the report from the city. It's a 2 person household, about 1900 sf, with a peak flow of 12 gpm from the bath. The installer programmed it for 40K, with 9 lbs of salt...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks