Search results

1. Maxxfusion

Whole house surge protector

Just had a siemens load center installed. Can you recommend a whole house surge protector to install in my panel?
  2. Maxxfusion

Refrigerator water line gets hot

I have been having issues with my fridge water line recently. Its getting really warm. I cant seem to figure out what is going on. For a while i had a braided line running from the basement through the floor to the regfrigerator. It started leaking by a pin hole burst in a spot. The braided...
  3. Maxxfusion

Toilet Flange too high

I am finally getting around to remodeling my mater bathroom. It still had the original tile floor from being built in 77. Now the toilet flange sits too high. I had to remove and replace most of the sub floor as it was damaged. So i have access to all pipes. I did cut the toilet ABS and add...
  4. Maxxfusion

How to reduce sounds of ABS main drain

I have my main drain exposed right now. Before I put drywall back up is there a preferred method to wrap the pipe or somehow deaden the sound of the pipe? The main drain pipe is right between the kitchen and family room and you can hear it every time the toilet flushes. Since the wall is open...
  5. Maxxfusion

ABS Main Drain

I have a leak in my main drain. It started in the basement at the bottom of the 45 elbow. I replaced this and had to open the kitchen wall to get to the pipe and install a coupler. After I did this i noticed there was a second leak. It was coming from higher up so I removed the drywall to...
  6. Maxxfusion

Under Cabinet Lights

I am looking for a recommendation on what people are using for under cabinets leds.
  7. Maxxfusion

Extending Electrical Wires

I am in the process of remodeling my kitchen. I tore out the old soffits. I now found that the wires are not routed through the top to the wall and down the wall. So in order to do this the wires will be too short to reach the eletrical outlets that they were going to. Some wires are 12/3...
  8. Maxxfusion

Main Drain Pipe Leaking

I have a 4" ABS pipe in the basement coming out of the floor. It goes to a sanitary tee and then reduces down to a 3" pipe. From there it goes up and bit and and uses 2 45 elbows to to shift a bit before going up the wall. Right at the connection of the first 45 its starting to leak. These...
  9. Maxxfusion

Converting single bathroom sink to double sinks

I am in the process of remodelling my bathroom. I have a 72" vanitiy with a single sink. I figured since I have the space double sinks would be really nice to have especially with kids. I made this decision late in my remodel project. I looked under the cabinet to check things out and found...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks