Search results

1. DECJ

What's a Good Lint Trap Filter Unit for a Washing Machine?

I've got another thread going on our septic tank issues, but I wanted to focus in on one preventive measure for the future, and that is, keeping lint from the washing machine rinse water from getting into our septic tank and then potentially into the leach field lines. We can't use an output...
  2. DECJ

Toto Toilet "Automatic" Seat & Lid Are Just Falling Down Now

I had a couple of Toto toilets installed about 4 years ago (which are really great toilets by the way), and got them both with the "automatic" seat & lid assemblies (where, when you let go of either, they gently lower by themselves). Recently, the Toto in our master bath lost its gentle...
  3. DECJ

Need Help on Plumbing a Sanitary Tee into a Septic Tank

After a lot of frustrating trouble-shooting, we finally discovered that we had a major toilet paper clog in the first chamber of our 1000 gallon concrete septic tank. We just had the tank pumped out this morning and after talking with the pump-out guy and then calling the septic tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks