Search results

1. patrick181

Paint for garage question

Not exactly a bathroom or plumbing related question but I am remodeling my beat up garage. The previous owner beat it up good, 20 years of water stains, looks like he threw a hammer at the wall in one place and went crazy with a powerwasher with the pinpiont setting in another area. Full...
  2. patrick181

Removing and installing wall to wall tubs?

Well the tub is 60"x14" So if I do the math for the diagonal width it's 61.6". That gives me 1.9" to work with before I poke the apron corner through the other side of the wall so guess I'm good.
  3. patrick181

Well the tub is 60"x14" So if I do the math for the diagonal width it's 61.6". That gives me 1.9" to work with before I poke the apron corner through the other side of the wall so guess Im good.
  4. patrick181

It's 5' (foot) wide stud to stud or 60" like the new tub. So yes Im concerned as to if the apron will have enough room when I flip it down considering the other side of the wall. What I'll have to do is measure diagonally the lower left corner of the apron to the upper right corner where the...
  5. patrick181

Hey guys first post here. Brief introduction, Im an IT contractor and have worked in building maintenance for 10 years in the far past. I do all of my own handywork. I can do everything well, especially good with millwork, plumbing and electrical...but I have not done a tub yet. I have a 5'...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks