Search results

1. Atulc

How to remove all sludge buildup in an old galvanized drain pipe

I am faced with extreme sludge buildup in a 25' run of a 50+ year old 2" galvanized drain pipe. This pipe is draining only the kitchen sink. The kitchen is at the opposite end of the house from baths and septic system. The 25' section is resting on top of a cinderblock foundation in a finished...
  2. Atulc

Brass P-trap and Galvanized Steel Stub-Out

Hello, I am replacing the P-trap under a bath sink. I'd like to install a Kohler K-9000-CP brass P-trap. There is a 1-1/2" galvanized steel stub-out coming out of the wall (see the 1st picture). If I can get it out, I'd be left with a a 1-1/2" galvanized FIP hub recessed about a half inch into...
  3. Atulc

AC Condensate Drain Question

The condensate drain line in my attic developed a leak. I temporarily sealed the leaking section with Nashua stretch and seal tape. I plan to completely replace the drain soon. Here's what I found in the attic. The drain line for the evaporator currently has no trap. I will add an EZ-Trap with...
  4. Atulc

How to remove Grohe Sinfonia Faucet

I need to replace the cartridge in my Grohe 20.655 Sinfonia two-handle lavatory wideset. This requires removal of the cross handle 1 and cap 5 (see the diagram and parts list). It is straight forward to remove the cross handle. But I can't figure out how to remove the cap. Grohe tech support...
  5. Atulc

PHCC Pro Series Combination Sump Pump Systems

I came across Glentronics Pro Series combination primary and backup sump pump systems - http://www.stopflooding.com/proseries/combination_sump_pumps.php. I am intrigued by the capabilities of the PHCC PS-C33. It includes the PHCC-2400 backup pump and the S3033 primary pump. However, very few...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks