Search results

1. ResPlumber

Question About SDR 35

Ok guys this may seem like an odd question coming from a master plumber. I was recently purchasing some material from an online dealer and i ran across some 3" fittings called SDR 35. It looks like it is thin walled like SCH 30. Are these fitting for use with sch 30 pipping. In my...
  2. ResPlumber

Ridgid K-750 Thoughts Please

Thanks for the info HJ. Do you have any recommendations on a machine? Thanks
  3. ResPlumber

Ridgid K-750 Or General Speed Rooter 92

In my intense search for a new sewer machine I have narrowed it down between a Ridgid k-750 and a General Speed Rooter 92. If anyone has any thoughts or experiences with these two machines I would appreciate any feedback you may have on them . Thank You
  4. ResPlumber

I am also looking into a General Speed rooter with 5/8 cable and a general metro rooter with 5/8 cable.
  5. ResPlumber

Looking to get a new sewer machine and was thinking about the ridged k-750. I would only be doing residential building drains and sewers mostly 4" and in some cases 6". I would like to keep it around 1800 bucks and this one caught my eye and have had good luck with ridgid products. All...
  6. ResPlumber

Im Looking for a good tub drum machine

Im sorry I ment to ask about the new Ridged K-45. I seen another plumber using it and it looked pretty decent. any thoughts?
  7. ResPlumber

Has anyone used a ridged k-40 for tubs and sinks? If you have how well does it work?
  8. ResPlumber

I figured id ask my fellow plumbers what is a good tub drain machine. I have been using a ridged auto spin for about 3 years now believe it or not but im ready to upgrade.
  9. ResPlumber

3" cut off wheel dropped down 4" pipe, cant get it out-help!

Try using a shop vac with some extra hose.
  10. ResPlumber

What is A Good Sewer Jetter To Start Out With.

Was looking at getting a general j2900. Anyone have any thoughts on this jetter
  11. ResPlumber

Is this worth the effort? Ridgid K-30 Auto-Clean Sink Machine

I love mine it works good and it has more than paid for itself. Only draw bac is I wish it was fifty feet because I ran into problems snaking mobile homes by it not being long enough.
  12. ResPlumber

Grout in shower drain (ABS)

I have had success only one time getting grout of a shower drain. I was able to chip it out using a long screwdriver, shop vac with the little hose and a snake. I would chip down as far as I could with the screwdriver then suck out the pieces with the shop vac to get where I could not with the...
  13. ResPlumber

What is A Good Sewer Jetter To Start Out With.

I used to use a sewer jetter at my old job but it was a trailer style. I dont have 10 to 15 grand to drop on a jetter since i just went on my own a year ago. Im looking to get back into jetting again. Anyone have a good recommendation for a sewer jetter i can get started with. I would only be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks