Search results

1. jhqpzjg

Zone valve about to die?

Hi Folks, Have a compact boiler with two zones...one to heat the condo via baseboard registers and the other to heat the domestic water in a side arm water heater. No hot water at the taps. First I ran the thermostat up to kick on the baseboard heat. Boiler came on fine, and the zone valve...
  2. jhqpzjg

Hot water running out too quickly

I have a Rheem mod# 21V40-7 gas fired 40 gallon water heater. The hot water seems to run out too quickly for the size of the heater, which is particularly noticeable in the showers. I find myself constantly adjusting the temp in the shower toward hot while I'm in there in order to keep it from...
  3. jhqpzjg

Toilet draining completely, no leak found

Hey Folks, Can't figure this one out. The water in the bowl drains completely after some time (a number of days), below the level of the trap, and even below the level of the jet outlet. I noticed it once the toilet was not in use, as no one was living at the house. I thought it might be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks