Search results

1. Shooter45

What size for pH neutralizer?

Can someone help choose which size ph neutralizer I need for our new home with water well? Having a hard time deciding between the 1.5 or 2.0 cu.ft. House is 3 bathroom and 4 people. 2 of which are teenage girls who love long showers. I tested the well and it produced 5 gal. in 24 seconds...
  2. Shooter45

Help with water test results.

Posted this in the Well Water forum and was told I might get a better response here. We just got our test results back on our well and I have tried pulling a few websites to interpret the results but have not had any luck. Could someone knowledgeable in this area please help with the numbers...
  3. Shooter45

Help with well water test results

We just got our test results back on our well and I have tried pulling a few websites to interpret the results but have not had any luck. Could someone knowledgeable in this area please help with the numbers? Bacteria was done on a separate test and came back good at 0/100. The other test is...
  4. Shooter45

Does a well have to be vented?

Our new well is not vented other than the hole where the wires go through which is open for anything to crawl through and down the well. Any suggestions? If it does not have to be vented I'll just silicone it up.
  5. Shooter45

Water test kit

Who makes a good well water test kit that can be taken at home or mailed off? Our local health dept. only tests for bacteria.
  6. Shooter45

Pro's and con's of 4" dia. well

I am about to have a new well drilled at our new construction home. What are the pros and cons if any of having the 4" over a 2"? The well will need to be able to satisfy 3 water loving girls at the house. Also should I consider any filters or purifiers? TIA
  7. Shooter45

New to water wells. Info appreciated.

Hello, My wife and I will be having a new house built in the next few months and the land we purchased does not have community water. Therefore we will need a well drilled and are hoping you guys and gals can share your knowledge on the wells and educate me before I contact a driller. Hoping...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks