Search results

1. Panda

plastic or stainless steel motor support?

I feel so stupid that I did not notice that there were two options for this. The motor support is at the bottom of the pump behind the mesh screen. What will be the difference between plastic and stainless steel for the motor support? http://www.lancasterpump.com/documents/sumbpumpcovercut.pdf
  2. Panda

Lancaster Pumps

I have been trying to choose a new pump to replace a broken one. I am not a contractor. I am a homeowner with a broken old Water Ace pump that was here when we bought the house. But I thought that other people in my position might want to know what I found. So I came across a pump made by...
  3. Panda

Can frozen pipes cause pump to break?

While we were away, our furnace stoppped running so the house wasn't getting heat. When we got home, we found the furnace off and the pump broken. We have not seen any signs of frozen pipes, yet. But is it possible that we have some broken pipes that we don't know about and that somehow caused...
  4. Panda

nonmechanical female desperate for advice on new pump and tank for well

Something on my well pump or tank failed and flooded my underground cement well room. Both tank and pump are old and rusted so I want to replace everything. The well is 220 V and the pipe that was in the hole was about 70 feet when pulled out. I have had two pump guys look at it. Guy 1 says...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks