Search results

1. ianrtech

Big Labor is here to stay

i was refering to is the part of the plot where its not getting a person to commit big sins to get them to hell but little things of everyday life that paves the path to hell. but his use of a giant bureaucracy as a metaphor for hell is right on target.
  2. ianrtech

A simple Question

this i have not dealt with lately but it used to be one way the in the 90's they changed it to the other. use your meter:confused: does that help
  3. ianrtech

Leading Vaccines

mistakes happen. but coverups are intentional. follow the money. also why is it that the comps that make the vaccines are exempt from law suits? past mistakes can not be changed but sould be adressed and used to make sure they do not happen again. at least the ones that do not believe in...
  4. ianrtech

There's a reason people come to America

pepole come to the usa because the streets are paved with gold?:p yea right! i'm from the dakotas my wife is from minila. it is not easy there and they think we are much richer than we are. i am all for legal imagration. it needs to be much easer to imagrate. 10 year back up. for the...
  5. ianrtech

ok ballvalve you like to stir the pot. but if in your collection of books you hace c.s. louwis's book the screw tape letters please read it. if not i'll send you a copy. i do belive your correct that a good amount of pepole on the dole need to get off the the sofa and get to work. but they...
  6. ianrtech

Backup in waste line

that is why i asked. the white plug was geuis on someones part. put that knockout in the cleanout then if the theaded plug leaks it will be yrs bore it is found out and the waranty is over. as to the crud blocking the main down the line, that crossed my mind. so i did the work in stages...
  7. ianrtech

ballsvalve your a redneck that lisens to much to fox news and talk radio to. yes i see what you saying. thou i'm not that norrow minded. no i would not like to work in a meat packing plant. why is it that they keep hirring ilegals. its bucaus they now they can walk all over them no ot "pay"...
  8. ianrtech

Backup in waste line

so the garden hose did not have enoegh pressure. so i used a pice of 1/2" pvc to loosen the crud and flushed it ou with the hose.
  9. ianrtech

Ballsvalve comes across as i got mine every one else shoulb be able to get there own. im sure no one ever help him a long. gavin newsam put care not cash into sf. its not perfect but its better than giving the homeless money to go party with. i used to do work a the shelters. look at it from...
  10. ianrtech

yeah there is something in what you say. theaching hard work and get away form the tube. 6$ hr? does that have healt ins. a 401K for retirement wrk comp...? are you really trying to help or just get cheep labor. basicaly something for next to nothing just like walmart. and whos going to...
  11. ianrtech

i have Dysgraphia so bear with me. yes charites are great i'll give money to a homeless program but not to the person on the cornor. a time limit is not the answer its arbatary its the person you have to consider. what about the ones that first got the axe in the ressetion. times up but...
  12. ianrtech

i feel for you cookie. hope things get better.
  13. ianrtech

Backup in waste line

got the knockout out. easyer than i thought. can see the 4"pipe is about down to 1 1/2". checked the next pipe its clear. thinking of pushing a hose threw with a nosal on it. then turn on the hose and pull it back to clear the crud?
  14. ianrtech

Backup in waste line

fixxed the dip in the main. filled and drianed tub. seemed slowish but no backup into kit sink. haerd grugaling at sink.
  15. ianrtech

not everyone is able to work.mental illness pysical diabilites ect. or run thier own business. yes if your able to work and provide for yourself you should. but big bussiness makes it next to ipposible. the coast of living has gone up much faster than wages. less money for schools. leave it...
  16. ianrtech

it is not the uions that keep bad programs running. it is the heads of these programs and poloticans. the workers are needed its the upper managmet that needs to be downsized. in my county we have cloes to 40 school districes. they all give pink slips to the teachers. thou none of them have...
  17. ianrtech

Backup in waste line

thanks i'm going to fix the dip 1st. reatach the loose hangers. the clean out is at the end of a 10' stright section with the dip ie no bends to deal with. mian consurn is the white plastic cemented plug inside the cleanout. how to remove it with out damage. then when done put the loose...
  18. ianrtech

unoins are a necessary evil! they are run to much like bussiness. more members more money and carp for the dues payer. fighting for illegals in the workforce? but they are needed. yes they spened to much money in polotics but nothing compaired to big bussiness! in the public sector they have...
  19. ianrtech

Wire nuts nuts nuts

i like to put a 3rd solid wire in and use this pig tail for hooking up switches or dimmers. thow the blue wire nut out and use an orange one for the dimmer
  20. ianrtech

Backup in waste line

when i drain my upstairs bath tub i have water backup in my kitchin sink down stairs. under the house the kitchen hits the mian 1st. then the upstairs tub and shower line. note it doesnt happen with showers. parcal blockage? then the rest of the house. the line in the crawl space after the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks